1. By renting any of our rental items you indicate that you accept our Terms & Conditions as detailed below.
2. The rental tariff only applies to rentals for consecutive days.
3. Bad weather conditions or other hindrances do not constitute grounds for release from rental charges.
4. In the event of illness or injury of the rental customer during the rental period, upon presentation of a medical report, the following conditions will apply:
a) rental equipment is to be returned immediately
b) credit or refund for already paid rental charges for those days subsequent to the date of the medical report.
5. Failure to present a medical report in the event of illness or accident will mean that rental charges remain payable in full.
6. Rental items may not be transferred to third parties.
7. Rental items are insured against breakage and normal damage (except ski poles). In the event of theft, a police report must be presented and the following excess rates will apply:
8. In the event of willful equipment damage, the rental customer will be charged for repair costs.
9. Equipment rented out after 3 p.m. will not be charged for that day.
10. We assume no liability whatsoever for accidents of any kind.
11. Rental charges are stipulated in the rates posted on our website and are based on the equipment category chosen by the customer and the selected rental dates. Our prices include all taxes at the prevailing rate for the rental period in question.
12. Payment is to be made in cash on-site at the branch in question (Aschau, Hainzenberg).
In the event of illness or accident within the rental period, the rental conditions will remain in effect. Only the equipment of the person directly effected can be returned and charged according to the number of days actually used (only upon presentation of a medical report and return of the rental items).
14. Personal Information
Ski & Board Rental Siglstetter makes use of personal data for specific business purposes and in compliance with legal statutes. Information provided for rental purposes is for delivery and processing of the contract. This information is treated by us in confidence and will not be shared with any third parties who are not involved with ordering, issuing or payment processes.
15. Place of jurisdiction: Zell am Ziller disctrict court.
Inh. Thomas Siglstetter
Dorfplatz 1, 6274 Aschau im Zillertal
Tel. +43 699 12358581